best muffler for my 99 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scz71864

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im looking to add a little rumble to my truck. i have heard good things about the FM 40 series. im not looking for anything really loud. i just want it to make a little more noise. any input. and can someone post up a link the the exact size and what not ill need. or if yall have any other suggestions as far as that goes. thanks in advance,
michael

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

anyone?

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Flowmasters are a very popular muffler. They offer an agressive sound that has a nice rumble. I have a Magnaflow on my Hoe and love it. It's not obnoxious but does offer a nice little rumble. I recommend it. Are you looking to replace just your muffler or put a whole new exhaust system on?

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Thats what I want to do too.
I have heard good things about Borla, anyone care give their opinion on that brand?

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Borla is great. How was that? Have one on my tahoe and I love the sound and it is very well built. Had one on an old camaro and it sounded great. I highly recomend them. You always get whay you pay for. Buy a low cost muffler and you get a cheap muffler ya know.

OP
OP
scz71864

scz71864

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will i stil get a good result if i just replace the muffler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmen_1217