Best $150 mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I thought the LED bulbs were just a scam compared to HID lights... Do I just live under a rock or have they come leaps and bounds in the past three or four years?
Its all about how you use them and which ones you use, with both.

zraffz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its all about how you use them and which ones you use, with both.
I've been very happy with XenonHIDs. They have lasted 6-12 cycles a night from low beams to high beams for the past 3 years. (I have the HIDs in the high beam lenses).

I'd be willing to try LEDs in the fog lights if that's a good idea.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I thought the LED bulbs were just a scam compared to HID lights... Do I just live under a rock or have they come leaps and bounds in the past three or four years?
They've come a long way. Imo, much better then hids. I have pics of them in my headlights in my build thread.

OP
OP
CamReynolds

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then you should have them already.
I'm waiting til my shocks wear out for Bilsteins. Foglights could be good, but I always hit them out off road because of where they sit. Maybe put them on the bull bar

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
They've come a long way. Imo, much better then hids. I have pics of them in my headlights in my build thread.

I can't seem to find your build thread. There is no link in the "It's Here!!!" Is there something I am missing to get to it?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I also vote hids, which work well with those factory housings that have the diffused lenses. Will not blind a single person on the road.
Then matching hids or leds for the fogs. If the fogs are busted then buy new fogs housings instead.
Both within $150 budget

OP
OP
CamReynolds

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards the airaid mit because I'm getting exhaust for Christmas. It would add a little more sound. If anyone here has one, does it sound better than stock?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacuellar1989

Latest posts