Belltech Camber kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so.you were.trying to go only 1 inch lower?

OP
OP
B

bodymccannx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's correct. Only the BT springs dropped me over 1.5 inches; if I were just ordering the Arnotts, I would take you up on the offer of the strut mod. However, now that I have the struts on the truck and can't have the truck down for more than a day, I'm looking for the next best option -

Thinking of the strut relocator or BT adj. strut - whichever will keep the ride about the same, drop 1 inch exactly (for a front 3 inch total).

Mark

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
a.machine.shop.should.be able to.do.it in less then 30 min do.you have one.near by?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hum nother option is to put full drop yhen you can use 1.5 spacers in front. just trying to do this easiest way.

OP
OP
B

bodymccannx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not too sure what that message means Tony?? Full drop, then 1.5 spacers? I am already too low with 2 full spacers in front - using less spacers would bring me lower.

Are you referring to the BT SP shocks?

Mark

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
your trying to get a 1 inch true drop in front right?
you put the 1 inch spacer and got a 1.5 drop?

remember not all trucks sit the same in the front there are variances up to 3/4 of a inch depending on what springs gm used.

OP
OP
B

bodymccannx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand variances, but I cannot have my truck with a total 3 5/8 lowering - far too low. With the BT springs and both spacers in, the truck came down 1 5/8 inches. Now I have put the original GM springs back in.

In your opinion, which of the 2 options below is the best route?
1. BT adj. struts
2. Coil Relocators (which in reality do the same as strut mod)

Thanks,
Mark

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if you have no time or anyone to trust only thing you can do is waste the money on the strut relocators. i think they are $150 dollars which i think is way to much. im sure there is a machine shop by you with a lathe that can mill it down and do the mod like I do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe

Latest posts