Belltech BLOWOUT SALE!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ferr1s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'04 Tahoe, 2wd, Non-autoride -Price for swaybars & bushings, if you've got them. Thanks for the help.

rogue status hoho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to achieve basically a 2/3 drop for my 2000 Tahoe. Currently I have installed Eibach Pro Kit Rear performance springs. What I think I need now to complete this is:
Lowering Torsion Key's
Rear Shock extensions
bump stops
and front drop shocks?

Please help me. Thanks!

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Tahoe LT with AWD and going to be putting 22"s on it soon
Looking for best price on a 2/3 drop and all parts needed to do the drop successfully.

Thanks,
Anthony

T-Giv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Tony,
I have an '05 Escalade ESV Platinum edition. I'm not sure how familiar you are with these trucks but they come lower than the factory ESV. If I were to do a 2/3 drop it would sit nearly on top of the wheels and that's the look I'm going for. What do I need for the kit? Shoot me the specs and what kind or price you can hook me up with and I'll get on my drop!

Thanks!

cportcity

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Tony 31322 zip here with 03 Tahoe 2/3 drop wanted I guess, I have 26" so what drop looks good with that ? Price.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Tony,
I have an '05 Escalade ESV Platinum edition. I'm not sure how familiar you are with these trucks but they come lower than the factory ESV. If I were to do a 2/3 drop it would sit nearly on top of the wheels and that's the look I'm going for. What do I need for the kit? Shoot me the specs and what kind or price you can hook me up with and I'll get on my drop!

Thanks!

Hello Tony 31322 zip here with 03 Tahoe 2/3 drop wanted I guess, I have 26" so what drop looks good with that ? Price.

*** sent

cportcity

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok thanks also just checked my original window sticker and it says load leveling shock absorbers... does that mean i have to change those if so what do i need to do. i want it to drop 2/4 or 2/3 thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo