Belltech 1.5/2.0 Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jmat

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great!!!!!

i have polished 22x9 reps in stock.

http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=171

btw ill add a kit up if people would like that 0-2 in front and rear 2 inch springs with new belltech sp shocks to my site tonight.

Right on Tony, glad you like, I couldn't be happier. PLUS.... It's such a subtle drop and it rides so great that my wife hasn't noticed! :happy107:

BTW, those polished TBSS reps are exactly what I'm looking for, the description on your site states "Silverado" wheels, will those work with Tahoes? Probably a rookie question.

@Jmat........Looks like you need to start a build thread too.

Ha, ha... never thought about it but you're probably right Lee!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I really hope i can bring more stuff to us here. I really want to do the coilovers and rear 6 inch drop springs for the 07 up trucks.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

jmat I have a qestion for you. on 275 55 20 (whichi i think your on) what does the truck measure from ground to fenderlip? 35 front and 35.75 rear?

OP
OP
Jmat

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony, 34.5 front & 36 rear, all the way around. Is that more or less where it should be? BTW, I've removed the third row seats which probably would bring down the rear a bit if installed.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yeah thats about right. Id bring the rear down would look nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n