Belltech 1.5/2.0 Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nuttkaze

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I just purchased a AWD Esky w/autoride with 31k miles because my Yukon was totaled due to Hurrican Isaac. Picked it up Wed and friday it was in the body shop getting the Premium Rear Bump and dropped off my 3rd brake light off to Faites777. Bumper is all painted, but still waitng on the hitch cover...suppose to be in late next week. Picking up 3rd brake light tomorrow. I'm putting the 24'' Esky wheels and want to either install 2'' or 2.5" rear leveling (drop) springs or go with a suttle 1/3 drop..can you point me in the right direction

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just purchased a AWD Esky w/autoride with 31k miles because my Yukon was totaled due to Hurrican Isaac. Picked it up Wed and friday it was in the body shop getting the Premium Rear Bump and dropped off my 3rd brake light off to Faites777. Bumper is all painted, but still waitng on the hitch cover...suppose to be in late next week. Picking up 3rd brake light tomorrow. I'm putting the 24'' Esky wheels and want to either install 2'' or 2.5" rear leveling (drop) springs or go with a suttle 1/3 drop..can you point me in the right direction

if you want 1 inch in front have a machine shop do my strut mod.

in rear the kit is 250 and is adjustable on autoride from 2-3.5 inches
here is the rear kit
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=108

also here is the 2/3-4 kit on my escalade
2012-03-19_184553.jpg

then I now have the 2.75/3.75
20120916_122712.jpg

nuttkaze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you want 1 inch in front have a machine shop do my strut mod.

in rear the kit is 250 and is adjustable on autoride from 2-3.5 inches
here is the rear kit
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=108

also here is the 2/3-4 kit on my escalade
2012-03-19_184553.jpg

then I now have the 2.75/3.75
20120916_122712.jpg

I know I read it on here before, but what is the strut mod that you are referring to and can it be done to the factory struts or does new struts have to be purchased???? I sort of had a brain fart :eek::eek: and its not allowing me to retrieve it out my rolodex

Nevermind....i found the thread for your strut mod!! Thanks!!! I have another question about the link you sent me. It says autride trucks will get 2.5-3.5'' drop..is that with the 1'' spacers or without?? Will 2.5 drop in the rear have it level parked or will the rear be sitting a tad bit lower than the front???

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have another question about the link you sent me. It says autoride trucks will get 2.5-3.5'' drop..is that with the 1'' spacers or without?? Will 2.5 drop in the rear have it level parked or will the rear be sitting a tad bit lower than the front???

you can put the 1 inch spacer in and keep the links set at 3 inches should put you about even with the front or you can just get a screw and make it sit at 3.25 inches and will lift up the back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879