Beach Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got back from the Outer Banks today, i went for a much needed week haha, but i took the yukon up to the 4wd beach to stretch her legs, im surprised to say that it did a hell of a lot better and was more fun on the beach then my jeep ever was. I got two cool pics that i took, my girlfriend has more that she took and i can put those on here when i get them.

beach1.jpg

beach2.jpg

These pictures were after i "accidentally" submerged it in almost waste deep water, ooops, oh well she went through like it was nothing, found out where i have some leaks at though haha

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
be careful water wading ive seen rigs get swepped away but looks fun

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah your rig will rust with a quickness if you don't wash off that salt water!! Looks like fun and glad the ocean didn't swallow the Hoe :D

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im surprised to say that it did a hell of a lot better and was more fun on the beach then my jeep ever was.

Nothing beats 4 wheeling in a full size. I love to go mudding. and my favorite is sliding sideways in the mud. i know for a fact that cannot be done in a jeep wrangler. Mud slinging and stomping the skinny pedal = adrenaline!!:rockit:

OP
OP
NOVAhoe

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well it wasnt salt water, it was a fresh water hole on on of the trails back behind the beach, but either way i cleaned her up good after that, i dont like knowing that all that sand and salt is all over it haha

OP
OP
NOVAhoe

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No it was up in corolla, supposedly they closed oregon inlet, but i dont know for sure

ncdrtyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is closed to the south but still open to the north.