BB Scan cable...now what

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wtrjock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get some advice from others that have done the scan cable tune from BB. I received the EFI Live Flashscan V1.2 cable last week. Plugged it into my truck. The log light flashes each time I push the start button, but never stays on.

I decided to try the laptop. I downloaded the EFI Live software to do the scan with the laptop. When I plugged in the cable and tried to scan, the software said I didn't have any PIDs selected. I selected some PIDs and was able to do a scan. I am sure the Laptop will work to get the information to Justin. Problem is I don't know which PIDs he needs to look at.

I have sent an email to BB, but thought that maybe someone here has been through this procedure and can give me some real world advice. I understand that turning a vehicle is a custom thing, but I am not sure why there is no instructions with the cable, or any information on the BB website about what to do after you get it.

I am a very technical person and have figured out how to use the EFI Live software. I have done some tuning on European cars in the passed, so I understand some of the lingo.

Thanks for you help

Travis

BTW...I am already running a BB traditional tuned PCM, which I must say is really awesome!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Instructions were at the same link you used to submit your deposit (the very first thing you see are instructions). If you need that link sent to you again, send me an email ([email protected]).

OP
OP
W

wtrjock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you Jenna...My brain farted and I found the email. Log completed successfully! Thanks again for your help. I will email the log in tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo