Battery tender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I need a recommendation for the best battery tender to install on my in-laws 2006 Tahoe.

It is an LT model with a lot of electronics on it.

There is a parasitic battery drain I I haven’t been able to isolate.

We are on the third battery so far, as they don drive it much and they can’t reconnect the battery if I were to go that route.

They don’t drive it a lot, but when they need it they need it.

So any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks gang!!

15burban

Reaction score
I have 2 battery tender plus's. No problems with either in the 4 years I've had them. One for my truck that sits a lot and another bounces between my atv and camper battery.

SPARKING 6FT Ring Terminal Cable - SAE to O Ring Terminal Harness Quick Connect/Disconnect Assembly, 10A Fuse (6FT) https://a.co/d/9VrKIdm

For my truck I bought one like this and then ran the plug in end down to the grill in the lower bumper. Quick and easy to plug in after driving and unplug and go when you need to use it. I also installed one on a relatives suv since she works from home and doesn't use her vehicle everyday. Ran hers up and into her grill area so she could do the same. She already had the battery tender but didn't want to keep opening and closing the hood every time to plug it in.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

@Spoolin

SilverSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deltran Battery Tender Plus that I've used on my various cars and cars I take care of since 2001...no issues...will charge, maintain and exercise battery for longer life...

good luck with your choice

Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts