BAMF Pri's 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Throaty. I like it.

And damn wind today is honking for sure.

OP
OP
73impala

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah its nice because at idle or steady rpms its not loud or obnoxious. But if I get into it, you can definitely hear it.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have better pics of those LED pods and what they are and how you hooked them up?

Also just a thought... you should add something in your title for it to reflect a build thread to catch more interest for people to look at when they are perusing the forum.

Your screen name and/or build thread. Looks more interesting.

OP
OP
73impala

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have better pics of those LED pods and what they are and how you hooked them up?

Also just a thought... you should add something in your title for it to reflect a build thread to catch more interest for people to look at when they are perusing the forum.

Your screen name and/or build thread. Looks more interesting.

Ill get you some pics of how they are mounted. They are LED cubes from Longshot Lighting that I had laying around. Now I have them just wired up to the oem reverse wires by the tail lights. Also on my truck I have an auxiliary switch ran to them so I can turn them on and off when I want. Just need to wire one up on the Tahoe.

And thanks that's a good idea never really thought why many people didn't come through here.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool man. No offense, it just doesn’t catch their interest enough to click and they move on. Most people start relating to screen names especially if they are active a lot on diffeeent threads or have been on here a long time.

Go to the build thread section and see what others have done. Give you some ideas.

OP
OP
73impala

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool man. No offense, it just doesn’t catch their interest enough to click and they move on. Most people start relating to screen names especially if they are active a lot on diffeeent threads or have been on here a long time.

Go to the build thread section and see what others have done. Give you some ideas.

No offense taken, I appreciate the tip. So use to other forums where my people know my truck and the threads that I never thought much more of it. I need to get more active here.

Also went through this thread and relinked all the photos so hopefully there are no more broken images.

Still having a hard start issue not really sure what it could be now.

Here are how the pods are mounted. On the passenger side you can see where I had to move it further to the rear of the truck to clear the exhaust and far enough to where I could hold the nut on the inside of the frame.

In before I need to change the nasty tip clamp lol. Need to get a nice band clamp.

26121962378_7bf21272f7_b.jpg20180130_192119 by James Pate, on Flickr

25123759207_a217902015_b.jpg20180130_192103 by James Pate, on Flickr

OP
OP
73impala

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think I found a hd hood local, going to look at it Thursday hopefully. In the process of moving so got a picture of it driving today while I was driving my moms nnbs suburban.

39284727584_6792ef3653_b.jpg2018-01-30_07-58-57 by James Pate, on Flickr

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
And post a pic of your silvy in your first post to show people what kind of crazy mad man we're dealing with. I miss your truck and trucks like Kyles03 , but I refuse to go back on that site. Much more civil over here lol

Speaking of you selling any of those clear silvy tails lately ?!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar