Bad bad bad BAD misfire!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well evidently everybody I've spoken to, ase mechanics gm mechanics being hooked up to 2 snap on tuners. And nobody told me there is a strategically hidden bank 2 precat. Completely blocked. Broke the flange loose on that side and fired her up and heard those four cylinders for the first time in months
Drove my truck with ease yesterday for the first time in 6 months. Felt great

okay im confused hidden bank 2 precat ? pre-cat what? precat 02 sensor or pre cat catalytic converter not tryin to be a smart ass or anything im askin cuz id actually like to know about this

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay im confused hidden bank 2 precat ? pre-cat what? precat 02 sensor or pre cat catalytic converter not tryin to be a smart ass or anything im askin cuz id actually like to know about this
I believe he was talking about another cat convertor. He posted pictures of the exhaust on the last page

OP
OP
oldsman003

oldsman003

Reaction score
From what I've seen all other 2500s don't have the precat converters, I'm not sure if it's specific to the yukon or what. No lasting damage from misfire I pieced the front section back together ands gutted the cats all four of them for the time being and she is running great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet