Back again, good or bad news?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Back again after many moons because of a topsy turvy life and changes. I still have the same 2002 Tahoe in my pic, with the rear barn doors. I really had no idea how rare those rear doors are till you drive around and see Tahoe's with the same body still and they all seem to have the liftgate design. I see the barn doors on Suburbans all the time.

Anyway, I am looking to buy a newer year in the 2009 to 2011 area and did post about that in the correct forum.

You may remember me as being very opinionated and maybe unfortunately for some, I still am. I have over 35 years in the repair business as an ASE Master and ASE Consultant and as a service manager. That all stopped in 2008. Glad to be back though.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back from Miami Beach Ron!

I see you posted this again in the correct section. Will leave this post here as you are kind of like a newbie. Good luck on your search!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2