AZ members interested in a BB tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets get a list going and get some commitments for a tune session here in AZ. I'm looking to get some LT headers and get my Hoe retuned and would rather have it done by Justin in person, plus, we can meet up, grab a bite and shoot the shit or whatever. I'm gonna talk to a few cats I think might be down and Ty is doing his thing too. Lets make this happen fellas..

What better way to support our newest vendor here at TYF..:Handshake:

Last edited:

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I tell the organizers to post up on all the forums we are vendors at. Of course, the organizer gets a discounted tune for their services. Whoever wants to take this by the horns, just shoot me an email [email protected].

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet! I'm trying to convince and commit a few cats here on my end.. They're booked til oct I believe so it gives us some time to get it together..

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In San Diego, but will drive to get the tune, keep me in formed and count me in.

Not to take away from the AZ meet, but Justin heads to CA every two months or so (San Diego and Temecula) if you didn't want to do the drive to AZ.

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
I just got a tune but I'm down for the eating and shit shooting....... wouldn't mind having him take a look at my ride in person for sure........

I'll see if I can't wrangle up some interested parties.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Hmm. Sounds like a plan I have to consider and hopefully do. 3 1/2 hrs from the Phx, so I have no problem making the drive.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in. WAIT, I just got one of those bad boys! You guys will LOVE THAT TUNE!!!

BOSS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts