Auto Ride 07

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cammburger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have an 07 with auto ride, my compressor fuse is Shot and so is my left rear shock, I'm wanting to switch to gas shocks like the bikstein 4600s as I plan on a reverse level while replacing the shocks, my question is the front shocks don't look the same as the ones that have auto ride so would I be able to actually use them as a direct replacement or will they not work with it? Or other shocks I could use to reverse level while replacing them all in one package?

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure on what reverse leveling is, but the front struts are a completely different part number than the rear and aren't interchangeable as far as I know. You need to have a bolt hole in the bottom, and 2 holes at the top for mounting. Struts have 2 holes at the bottom and a single lock nut at the top for the mount.

OP
OP
C

Cammburger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure on what reverse leveling is, but the front struts are a completely different part number than the rear and aren't interchangeable as far as I know. You need to have a bolt hole in the bottom, and 2 holes at the top for mounting. Struts have 2 holes at the bottom and a single lock nut at the top for the mount.
Reverse level is instead of raising the front to mat h the rear you lower the rear to match the front, and my front struts have 3 bolts but the bilsteins I was thinking had a single rod for the front so not sure they'll work up there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe