Audiovox HR7DDPKG: headrest connector M1 <help needed>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got em cheap ($200), but it has 3 broken wires in the connector immediately behind the M1 headrest monitor...

I'm hoping someone here has a set and can look behind M1 and tell me the wire order on the headrest side of the connector.

I need to know which goes where (and no, they don't match on the other side of the connector, nor is the other headrest a match)

I have thin white, thin blue, thin grey loose.

Audio is ok on IR headsets from the M1 monitor now, so this should cure my audio out problem since white should be the missing side (when i figure out where it goes!). It will probably resolve the audio issues when sharing video form m2 to m1 also.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eagle

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry to bump this but still hoping for a response

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could help you man, I even did some searching on the web and didn't even find much of anything helpful except this site!! I don't know anything about this site, so not sure if its legit or not but if it is it looks like you can download some manuals!! Like I said, use it with caution:

http://www.retrevo.com/samples/Audiovox-Car-Video-manuals.html

Also, could try to call up Audiovox and see if they can help you (doubt they can though, there website is useless!)!! Good luck and nice to see you back on here!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA