AT4 Seats vs. Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXNJ

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the seats are actually different in the AT4 or Denali? I know there may be different/more leather used on the Denali seats, but are the seats themselves actually different? I'm a big guy (6'4", 275lbs) and this is a consideration of mine. I have an order in for a Denali. It still hasn't been picked up. I have a chance to buy an AT4 in the coming weeks, and I'm wondering if the seats in the Denali will be that much better and worth the wait. I don't know how they actually construct the seats and the materials that go into them. I can handle the different placement of the infotainment system, but the seats worry me.

cn27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the seats are actually different in the AT4 or Denali? I know there may be different/more leather used on the Denali seats, but are the seats themselves actually different? I'm a big guy (6'4", 275lbs) and this is a consideration of mine. I have an order in for a Denali. It still hasn't been picked up. I have a chance to buy an AT4 in the coming weeks, and I'm wondering if the seats in the Denali will be that much better and worth the wait. I don't know how they actually construct the seats and the materials that go into them. I can handle the different placement of the infotainment system, but the seats worry me.
They are the same, just the at4 only come with the blk/tan while denali has 3 options.
I have a 22 denali xl and a 22 sierra 3500 at4.

OP
OP
T

TXNJ

Reaction score
Thank you both for your replies. That makes me feel a lot better. I had ordered the black interior for the denali so the color limitation won't bother me too much, even though I was considering changing to the Dark Ash/Walnut color.
My wife has been driving an Acadia Denali since 2015 and while there are plenty of things I don't love about that car, I think the seats have been pretty comfortable for a guy my size.