Asian driving a Tahoe take 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I also came over from the "other" forum. Here's a pic of my ride but I'll post more in the before and after thread. It's a 2002 LS but I haven't done much to it lately except for the 24's late last year.
steep_6_side.JPG

Great looking truck man!! Where in Az are you from? Definitely one of the cleanest Hoes I've seen in AZ..

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck man!! Where in Az are you from? Definitely one of the cleanest Hoes I've seen in AZ..

Exepct for you chistoso. You are a pretty clean hoe. Don't let anyone else tell you differently :p

Bad ass color dnice3az. I like it!

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Need to do something with those tails. other than that you have a really clean truck.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yo dNice... what did you pay to get the front vallance painted? where did you get it done, i would like to have something like this done

OP
OP
dnice3az

dnice3az

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Thanks! I live in Chandler. We'll probably see each other on the road someday...LOL.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

yo dNice... what did you pay to get the front vallance painted? where did you get it done, i would like to have something like this done

Hi Tybardy. I actually had it done like 5 years ago by a guy that rented a space in a body shop in north Phoenix. Sorry but I don't have his info any more otherwise I'd give it to you. He did a decent job but the wear and tear of the AZ roads has really taken a toll on my trucks front end. None of the other local AZ cats in here have any contacts for paint?

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Need to do something with those tails. other than that you have a really clean truck.

Yeah, was debating whether or not to paint them as well but just don't want to put more $ into the truck now if you know what I mean. A good friend of mine had his done and they came out nice. Not really into aftermarket look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuck 2015 Tahoe