Anyone using the OSMAND+ Nav app?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone using the OSMAND+ nav app that comes standard on the 2022 Yukon SLT? seems to work OK but runs off my Android phone so the question I have is there any way to run it just from the Yukon itself without the phone?

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think that app comes standard? At least no on Denali. My vehicle has Google maps built in, and many other apps are supported via CarPlay/Android Auto. I checked today and that app is not downloadable from the GooglePlay store running on the head unit.

You sure you are not running it via Android Auto?

OP
OP
G

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2022 Yukon SLT picked up 5 days ago has the OSMAND+ and the SYGIC app already installed on the home infotainment screen without my phone even being on. When I open the OSMAND+ app on my phone it automatically connects to the infotainment screen. I can also open the OSMAND+ app via the infotainment screen without the phone.

OP
OP
G

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel kind of silly, getting way too old (78) for this technical stuff. It is coming thru the phone as I deleted SYGIC from my phone and it no longer shows on the infotainment home screen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper