anyone have pics of amber bronze hoe with black rims?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarter

Reaction score
my 07 hoe is the amber bronze paint scheme and i am looking to get new rims and i'm interested in black rims but not sure how they would look. i know i like em on black hoes but not really sure about amber bronze. any pics would be appreciated, thanks.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I think it would look good with black. Are you thinking solid black, or a polished rim?

OP
OP
S

scarter

Reaction score
I think it would look good with black. Are you thinking solid black, or a polished rim?

prob the polished. not an expert on rims, does the polished look shinier? is there such a thing as black chrome?

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe you should get chrome rims but the ones that have the inserts that can be painted. if you get a rim like that make the paint scheme the same color as your trucc, that would look beasty IMO. blk is becoming to common now and days switch it up a lil but once again IMO...

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
prob the polished. not an expert on rims, does the polished look shinier? is there such a thing as black chrome?

They do have black chrome rims, but I personally am not a fan at all of black chrome. I think a nice gloss black rim with a polished lip would look nice with that color you have.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Also, if you are going with black wheels, you don't want to go smaller than a 24".

altheflip

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here you go. My '07 Amber Bronze Tahoe with gloss black with machined lip.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmarkellos