Anyone else nickname their ride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seen a thread with the title of Zeus, and it made me wonder if others nickname their rides as well. I have before, but nothing fun or worthwhile, so I am open to ideas and suggestions. They need to be PG as I have a 9 and 6 year old so keep that in mind. I know, pretty offbeat of a question but i've got anywhere from 2 to 10 months to wait so I don't really have any other questions to ask yet. Thanks!

SC2CO_TAHOE

Reaction score
Just got my Tahoe LT (3.0 DMax) Auburn Red Metallic last week. My wife has nick named it "The Red Baron" and I love it. Always been a Snoopy fan. It is well worth the wait. :)

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems most my rides have a nickname given by either myself or my kids.

-The '21 is called the new big car (it took the place of our '11 suburban that was called the big car)
-My little vw r32 for some reason my son called it Gabby's car (character from kids cartoon Blaze) and it has stuck
-My farm truck is affectionately referred to as old Jitney
-And my convertible '68 fury is known as the ladybug graveyard car because it had like 50 dead ladybugs on the rear floorboard when I bought it

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I call mine “Sancha”

Means side @$$ in spanish. Was planning on getting custom plates but well wifey gave me the eye and well my camaro has that plate name…