Anyone do a basic tune in missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14RamHemiSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone tune these (5.3 or 6.2) using hptuners? being able to buy one programmer for multiple vehicles is convenient.

YukonXLMan

Reaction score
Several budget conscious folks have used a DiabloSport I3 and have reported positive results.

14RamHemiSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im talking custom tune route, not canned tunes. i can buy one hptuner programmer, then buy ram credits and gm credits to get custom tunes for both vehicles. vs buying a tuner and tunes for both. but im not sure anyone tunes these trucks with hptuners. dont believe blackbear does.

Reaction score
There are tuners that make tunes for the DiabloSport Intune I3. That's basically just the tool used to upload the tune to the vehicle, and to data log real time data used for fine tuning the tune.

You can use one I3 on multiple vehicles by just purchasing other licenses, which are about $150 each.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

14RamHemiSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are tuners that make tunes for the DiabloSport Intune I3. That's basically just the tool used to upload the tune to the vehicle, and to data log real time data used for fine tuning the tune.

You can use one I3 on multiple vehicles by just purchasing other licenses, which are about $150 each.

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Did not know that about the I3. Very good to know. I thought only hptuners had that capability and all others were locked into one vin. Thanks for that info.

kev92gt

Reaction score
Performance By Joe (PBJ) shop off Hampton in South St Louis