Anybody pick up one of the enhanced premier suburbans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody pick up one one of the 2019 enhanced suburbans or Tahoe’s. The ones with the 6.2 lt engine, sunroof, power side steps etc? What are your thoughts

OP
OP
B

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A blogger posted a review to GM-Trucks forum today on this truck but his has the 5.3.

Thanks but,
The premier plus has the 6.2 as the standard engine. The pp has a standard set of options in the package. I don’t think there’s much of anything you can add to it. A regular premier has all kinds of things you can add except the 6.2 liter engine

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks but,
The premier plus has the 6.2 as the standard engine. The pp has a standard set of options in the package. I don’t think there’s much of anything you can add to it. A regular premier has all kinds of things you can add except the 6.2 liter engine

Ok, so what? 2019 is a carryover year, same powertrains AFAIK.

OP
OP
B

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. 6.2 engine with a 10 speed tranny vs 5.3 with a 6 speed tranny
It’s the same engine and tranny combo as the rst package

That’s why I’m curious. Is it worthwhile to get the premier plus package

Last edited:

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s the Denali mechanicals with the Chevy body, so I don’t see any reason a review of the Chevy would read any differently than one of a Denali. Plenty of reviews of the Denali 6.2/10spd our there. If you like the chevy body design more than the GMC, then this is your solution.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s the Denali mechanicals with the Chevy body, so I don’t see any reason a review of the Chevy would read any differently than one of a Denali. Plenty of reviews of the Denali 6.2/10spd our there. If you like the chevy body design more than the GMC, then this is your solution.

Does it have MRC? If not, that’s the way to go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz