Anybody pick up one of the enhanced premier suburbans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsoltren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Denali has a certain gaudiness/flashiness about it (IMO) that makes folks around here look at you a little bit different. No one gives the Suburban a second look even though it’s the same damn thing.

Where are you exactly?

Here in North Austin there's a healthy mix of Teslas, lifted F250s, Toyotas with peeling paint... I feel like Escalades are more popular than Denalis around here.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you exactly?

Here in North Austin there's a healthy mix of Teslas, lifted F250s, Toyotas with peeling paint... I feel like Escalades are more popular than Denalis around here.

Eugene, Oregon. I think we may have a similar mix. There are folks who have so much they wouldn’t dream of showing off, sometimes that means driving a 20 year old Volvo station wagon. I don’t see a ton of Escalades but that’s probably for the same reason I don’t see a lot of Denalis. Overlaying all of it is a healthy dose of green-shaming.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the new Premier, I almost ran into these guys this weekend:

Thanks for posting James!! I really enjoyed that plus I love Daytona Beach! I am loving the color Black for Suburban,Tahoe and Denali.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14