Anybody have 21 RST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avery323

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know it matches the LT content-wise, so I'm wondering are there features that you miss? I love the look of the RST and the price point feels good -- but wondering if I'm gonna regret getting a lightly-optioned vehicle.

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a RST, but was faced with the same dilemma. I liked the RST becasue of it's black trim and sportier look, but ended up going with a premier primarily for the magnetic ride control, but other options that came with the Premier such as the heated and Cooled seats, head up display, rear view mirror camera, surround vision, and upgraded sound system are what really enhance the daily experience of driving. I think some but not all of the options can be added to the RST. I ended up putting black bowties on my premier and couldn't be happier with the package. Those RSTs sure look slick though!

OP
OP
A

avery323

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I hear you. My natural inclination would be to buy a higher spec for the same reasons as you -- there are some really great (and useful!) things to have. I guess part of me is thinking 65k vs 80k (or even more if i got an Escalade which is a whole other world, lol)

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear you. My natural inclination would be to buy a higher spec for the same reasons as you -- there are some really great (and useful!) things to have. I guess part of me is thinking 65k vs 80k (or even more if i got an Escalade which is a whole other world, lol)
I understand the hesitation on price. For what it's worth, my premier with premium package was not 80k. Msrp was 70k. I really think the Premier with options is a good value considering a high country or denali can cost over 80k and the only key differences are engine and air ride.

Darren Wesneske

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We ordered a RST in December and got it last month. We love it. Getting a Premier or HC was never an option, so are happy with what what options it has. Sure, there are things that seem cool like the Rear Camera Mirror, but nothing that makes me regret not happy with the purchase

Red2021RST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We picked up our RST last month and have been very pleased with it. The 22 inch wheels really stand out. (Watch for curb rash with the lower profile tires.) Although adaptive cruise control, rear camera mirror, retractable assist steps, alert driver seat and magnetic ride control were not offered in this trim, we loaded it with everything except the sliding console (wanted to add a lock box to the console). This trim with the options met our safety, trailering, comfort and styling preferences. Plus the red tint coat with black chrome looks great!

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We picked up our RST last month and have been very pleased with it. The 22 inch wheels really stand out. (Watch for curb rash with the lower profile tires.) Although adaptive cruise control, rear camera mirror, retractable assist steps, alert driver seat and magnetic ride control were not offered in this trim, we loaded it with everything except the sliding console (wanted to add a lock box to the console). This trim with the options met our safety, trailering, comfort and styling preferences. Plus the red tint coat with black chrome looks great!

We need pics!!!:happy160:

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand the hesitation on price. For what it's worth, my premier with premium package was not 80k. Msrp was 70k. I really think the Premier with options is a good value considering a high country or denali can cost over 80k and the only key differences are engine and air ride.

Incorrect - 2021 Yukon Denali starts at $73K 4WD - $84K for ultimate.

Its ridiculous that the RST doesnt offer at least dual exhaust/quad tips and power boards.

Gibbynd

Reaction score
I have one. First off, I hate chrome. Second, I could not justify the price increase for literally just a handful of things. I questioned if I would regret it, but 3 months in I'm very happen. Wireless CarPlay is huge. The trim is much different on the inside than the LT. Seats are comfortable plus it looks slick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts