Anybody have 21 RST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Incorrect - 2021 Yukon Denali starts at $73K 4WD - $84K for ultimate.

Its ridiculous that the RST doesnt offer at least dual exhaust/quad tips and power boards.
Right, that's what I said. And you won't find a Denali anywhere for 73k.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali starts at $73k MSRP. I called 40 dealers last month before purchasing my 2021 Yukon denali. Yes, you can purchase a 2021 yukon denali at MSRP. I had 5 dealers running numbers. At the end of the day, I received $6k off which includes supplier.

Lol dont tell me you can't. Takes time and effort.

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali starts at $73k MSRP. I called 40 dealers last month before purchasing my 2021 Yukon denali. Yes, you can purchase a 2021 yukon denali at MSRP. I had 5 dealers running numbers. At the end of the day, I received $6k off which includes supplier.

Same, we got almost 8k off our Denali

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What I meant was that you can't find many at that starting price becasue they are all loaded with packages pushing 80k+. At least the ones I've seen near me. Back to my original point, thats about 10k more than a fully loaded Tahoe premier and the only significant differences are engine and air ride. I still think the tahoe premier is the best value across the tahoe/yukon lineup.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Premier pkg has a lot going for it. You can get adaptive cruise and the rear camera mirror without getting a sun roof or 22" wheels. I really like the look of the 20" wheels that are included without added cost.

Now if they would add some interesting interior colors and the RST blacked out chrome...

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, the best value is 2021 Yukon Denali w/ Premium Package - Upgraded interior design, 6.2, power boards, 22's, panoramic sunroof, additional security features, lower production numbers, higher resell values.

Last edited:

LeonTexas

Reaction score
LT (2WD) with LT SIGNATURE and Tow Package. I just wish I had the adaptive cruise control and rear view camera display mirror. Other than that, I’m pretty good tbh.

nedac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am on the fence as well... trade my 2016 LTZ Suburban for a 2021 Black RST Suburban... will I miss the options....hmmm

Erik23

Reaction score
We are looking at the RST as well. Looks are subjective but IMO the black chrome and badging along with the 22’s look better than any other trim by far. The interior also looks ok with the red stitching and carbon fiber(ish) looking dash at a price point they makes sense for a Tahoe. Test drove a high country and the amount of hard plastic inside just doesn’t pass the test for the price tag.

Erik23

Reaction score
Also holding out a small amount of hope they will offer the 6.2 for 2022, otherwise I think we will go with the diesel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71

Latest posts