Any remotes without panic button?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The panic button on my remotes are too easily activated just by being in my jacket pocket. Do any aftermarket sources sell remotes with just the Lock and Unlock buttons?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My work van (Ford Transit) has the remote buttons built into the head of the ignition key. I kept pressing the panic button when I turned the key to start it, so I super glued the button as my I'm-pissed-off-and-I'm-gonna-fix-this-right-now solution.

I like the paper idea. lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My work van (Ford Transit) has the remote buttons built into the head of the ignition key. I kept pressing the panic button when I turned the key to start it, so I super glued the button as my I'm-pissed-off-and-I'm-gonna-fix-this-right-now solution.

I like the paper idea. lol
Lol “right now” ...:mad:

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only time iver ever used mine was a car locater lol. only 36 but be damned if i can ever remember where i park when i go to those big parking garages.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
only time iver ever used mine was a car locater lol. only 36 but be damned if i can ever remember where i park when i go to those big parking garages.
I just use my lock/ unlock buttons. The flashing lights and horn honk are enough. If I hit the panic, I hate how I feel like I have to hurry up and get the key in the ignition to shut the damn thing off.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just use my lock/ unlock buttons. The flashing lights and horn honk are enough. If I hit the panic, I hate how I feel like I have to hurry up and get the key in the ignition to shut the damn thing off.
Can’t you just press the panic button again to get it to stop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14