Any pics of Terra Grapplers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of there Tahoe's with Nitto Terra Grappler AT's. I am at a crossroad right now trying to decide on 24's and Nitto 420s, or going with a Terra Grappler and keeping OEM 20's and maybe doning a leveling kit. Any pics of any AT's would be a huge help. Thanks boys

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

sorry for the double post

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the latest 4Wheeler magazine. They have pictures and a review, although they are mounted on an old military truck.

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Thanks bro, I know what they look like and have read all the reviews. I am hoping to see a couple pics of someones Tahoe or Yuk with them on. I am really leaning towards a leveling kit and a 285/55 R20 on stockies. But want to see some different angles of pics with some on. Thanks for your idea though

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Lol Conor you posted this thread twice.
I say you do some Yokohama or Hankook tires with 24s, the 420s are expensive and just about suck when compared with the above two.
Kumhos are loud, Falkens have bad tractions in wet weather, Nexens do the same thing the Falkens do.

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Lol Conor you posted this thread twice.
I say you do some Yokohama or Hankook tires with 24s, the 420s are expensive and just about suck when compared with the above two.
Kumhos are loud, Falkens have bad tractions in wet weather, Nexens do the same thing the Falkens do.

I know, im a little retarded today. Sorry about the dub post. Anyways, I am really starting to lean towards a small lift and bigger rubbers and keep the stock 20's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz