Anti-Swaybar questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am researching sway bar upgrades. My research resulted in understanding that anti-swaybars performance ability is a direct result of the diameter of the bar, correct? That being said I read in a previous thread that the DJM bar was an upgrade to the Eibach. I can't see how that would be possible as the Eibach front bar is 1.5", as is the DJM, the rear Eibach is 1.3" compared to DJM's 1.13". What am I missing here?

DO DJM's shortened endlinks work with all aftermarket bars as well as OE?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am researching sway bar upgrades. My research resulted in understanding that anti-swaybars performance ability is a direct result of the diameter of the bar, correct? That being said I read in a previous thread that the DJM bar was an upgrade to the Eibach. I can't see how that would be possible as the Eibach front bar is 1.5", as is the DJM, the rear Eibach is 1.3" compared to DJM's 1.13". What am I missing here?

DO DJM's shortened endlinks work with all aftermarket bars as well as OE?

djms rear bar has less bends then the eibachs. Overall the djm front/rear swaybar package esp the 1.5 front was a nice step up on the cusomers trucks that swapped addcos or eibachs out for the djm ones.

If you want to do the eibach rear and djm front its up to you but that djm set up on the trucks ive done makes a big difference.

The shortened enlinks work perfect with the djm bars same for eibachs.

OP
OP
Sweet_N_Low

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
djms rear bar has less bends then the eibachs. Overall the djm front/rear swaybar package esp the 1.5 front was a nice step up on the cusomers trucks that swapped addcos or eibachs out for the djm ones.

What differences made the DJM a step up?

I
f you want to do the eibach rear and djm front its up to you but that djm set up on the trucks ive done makes a big difference.

I have found the EIbach front/rear kit for $318 shipped so I'm trying to determine if the $100+ difference for the DJM is justified.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yup i used to sell them and not anymore.

djm uses less bends on their set ups. If you do anything id get the front djm bar before the eibachs and if you want run the rear from eibach. Overall when i install the belltech bars or the djms you can see the djms bar is just a better design.

if you can get it for 318 shipped for eibachs go for it i just dont like running their stuff anymore esp the horrible drop kits they offer on the tahoes. Rear sits sky hi thats why i dropped the account a while ago.

Either way you go it will handle better than what it does now thats for sure.

OP
OP
Sweet_N_Low

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony, why does DJM talk so highly of the need to move the sway bars with the shorter endlinks? and Belltech does no such thing?

What about the trailer arm brackets?

I am doing the BT 1-2/3-4 this weekend but am curious what benefit I could get from the DJM endlinks and trailer arm brackets

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Once you lower you truck in rear you will see the horrible angle the swaybar is put in. Thats why djm says do the rear kit. on teh 4 inch drop kits I usually do the rear djm kit on customers trucks because you will notice tires get sucked to the front and also the swaybar points to the ground which you dont want.

OP
OP
Sweet_N_Low

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once you lower you truck in rear you will see the horrible angle the swaybar is put in. Thats why djm says do the rear kit. on teh 4 inch drop kits I usually do the rear djm kit on customers trucks because you will notice tires get sucked to the front and also the swaybar points to the ground which you dont want.

A member here has a set of DJM end links for sale, would that be enough or is it really necessary to do the trailing arms as well?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
go for it.

so you know a new complete rear kit is 165 shipped.

you have shock extenders so you could sell the djms for like 70

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts