Antenna Adaptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcjohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a new head unit on Sunday (should be here tomorrow!!!) and I was reading after the fact that I may need an antenna adaptor. I read up on the adaptor and it looks like the only difference is the end that attaches to the head unit. Do I need this or can I make modifications to the antenna wire that is already in place?

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a new head unit on Sunday (should be here tomorrow!!!) and I was reading after the fact that I may need an antenna adaptor. I read up on the adaptor and it looks like the only difference is the end that attaches to the head unit. Do I need this or can I make modifications to the antenna wire that is already in place?

Dunno where your at but you can pick it up and walmart, kragens, pepboys or a stereo shop, or any similar place.

OP
OP
gmcjohn

gmcjohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks. Looking at the pictures it seemed like something easy to find, but with my luck I would have to order a specific one from the internet and pay $15 shipping for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Naileddown