Another spark plug thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Searched 2003 tahoe spark plug with no results, searched spark plug and got a million different results, mostly for other hears.. no stickies on the very popular topic.. so here I am. What spark plugs is everyome using in their 2003 Tahoe (flex fuel if that matters). I know these trucks are sensative to which plugs they use. Thanks for the help, I feel this really should be a sticky.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Searched 2003 tahoe spark plug with no results, searched spark plug and got a million different results, mostly for other hears.. no stickies on the very popular topic.. so here I am. What spark plugs is everyome using in their 2003 Tahoe (flex fuel if that matters). I know these trucks are sensative to which plugs they use. Thanks for the help, I feel this really should be a sticky.
Many people use AC Delco or NGK

OP
OP
D

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Can you guys tell me which ones come stock in the 03 tahoe? I just want to replace them with the same likes

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Technically the iridium plugs came standard, but later on GM spec'd the double platinums (41962). Some of the guys have a part number for the iridiums that can be used if you want more life out of them. Personally the 41962s I put in at 100K miles will last forever for me.

EDIT: see this short thread: https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/question-on-ac-delco-plugs.119247/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave