Another Hello from Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texas66

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been a "Ford Guy" for a long time but I traded in my 2012 Ford F250 King Ranch last week for the "Big Body" 2015 Yukon XL Denali last week and really liking the change so far.
Two days into it I had the fab tech 4" lift installed and added a set of Moto Metal 22" wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 305's. Had those tires on the F250 and really liked them.
Now looking to add a program/tune, pipes and an aftermarket cold air intake. That's probably going to do it but we'll see,,,,,,LOL
My Big Body has the 6.2L which I'm a big fan of since I started a frame off restoration on '66 C10 and recently decided to remove the 454 and go with a built 6.2L LS3 that's now putting out about 700hp which should make the '66 a LOT of fun.
I kept the Texas66 name since I use it on another forum.

I look forward to being a part of this group.

Here's mine so far.

Yukon.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Kent!! Looks awesome!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. "That's probably going to do it but we'll see..." and "recently decided to remove the 454 and go with a built 6.2L LS3 that's now putting out about 700hp"

Be surprised if you don't touch that Denali even more. lol Looks good lifted up.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I've been a "Ford Guy" for a long time but I traded in my 2012 Ford F250 King Ranch last week for the "Big Body" 2015 Yukon XL Denali last week and really liking the change so far.
Two days into it I had the fab tech 4" lift installed and added a set of Moto Metal 22" wheels and Nitto Ridge Grappler 305's. Had those tires on the F250 and really liked them.
Now looking to add a program/tune, pipes and an aftermarket cold air intake. That's probably going to do it but we'll see,,,,,,LOL
My Big Body has the 6.2L which I'm a big fan of since I started a frame off restoration on '66 C10 and recently decided to remove the 454 and go with a built 6.2L LS3 that's now putting out about 700hp which should make the '66 a LOT of fun.
I kept the Texas66 name since I use it on another forum.

I look forward to being a part of this group.

Here's mine so far.

View attachment 217967
Welcome. That king ranch leather is nice, til you drive it off the lot lol! Don't even think about sweating in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j