Alpine Type R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
i have a rockford 500.1 going to mine pumps pretty good and sounds RIGHT with the 99 factory bose speakers. had a 300.1 going to it before.. this year i might hook both up to the single sub and see what that brings.( i believe i can just hook up both amps to each other with a RCA) got both amps on eBAY for very cheap! like under 400$ for both.--- just looked at the 300.1 and there is only 1 input for RCAs maybe i cant hook up both together..anybody know?

Last edited:

ChevyBoy206

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey you guys still out there?

New member here, 1st post. I have two 4ohm 10" type r's (600rms, 1800 peak) & i just ordered a alpine mrp-m1000, but after doing some more research im having buyers remorse. I can wire the subs to 4ohm R 1 ohm but that amp is not 1ohm stable. so all i can get is 600 watts x 1 chan. which is 300 rms each sub? is that enough R do i need to get another amp?

Johnny Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the Type R's as well and ran the Alpine 1000 amp. Loved em but need more cargo spot so I had to ditch the set up. Sucks but what can you do. Would love to have more boom but can't sacrifice the cargo area any longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper