Alignment Issues with Ground Force Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I installed Ground Froce 2/3 spring kit back in the winter and got the car aligned but I have noticed that the front still has a little negative camber. Does anyone have this kit been able to get the front fully aligned correctly with out any kind of camber kit if there are any camber kits?

Thanks for any info.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Itss not baf for the front wheels to have some negativer camber, quantity is always the thing.
Can you look at the wheel and notice, and if you did the tire wheel wear on the inner edges?

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
yeah I have a some inner tire wear so thats how I could tell that it has the negetive camber. I just don't want to blow through tires because of it.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Alright, I suggest you get an alignment kit installed so you don't ahve the issue anymore.
It is unommon for this to happen though, are you sure everything was installed right?
Also maybe the alignment shop never got it accurate, I suggest you get a print out of the alignment when you came in and when you left, most alignment shops do this normally (yours could have even the first time).

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A 2/3 drop is not low enough that you need a camber kit. Someone who truly understands alignments, not someone who only knows how to make everything green could align that truck properly. Where are you located? My alignment guy has been doing them for 20 + years he can set alignments for any style of driving or vehicle. Years before he worked for me him and another guy did side work the other guy would lift or lower them and he would align them.

55belairtim

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A 2/3 drop is not low enough that you need a camber kit. Someone who truly understands alignments, not someone who only knows how to make everything green could align that truck properly. Where are you located? My alignment guy has been doing them for 20 + years he can set alignments for any style of driving or vehicle. Years before he worked for me him and another guy did side work the other guy would lift or lower them and he would align them.

I AGREE WITH HIM
a guy who cares will do a good job and make it correct. lots of times and i do mean lots of times i here of alignment issues the alignment shop never takes off the factory plastic alignment setter, the plastic piece is what comes from gm usually white or blue, if those are still on take it back an make them realign it.

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score

I figured that it should be fine with out a camber kit. I have had many lowered cars and didn't think this was that low enough for one. But anyway I am located in Baltimore Count MD. Where are you located?

55belairtim

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
little far away for me,
look in your towns yellowpages and lookup a good lowering shop or alignment shop thats been in business for yrs, dont take it to the 19.99 alignment special shop, they will try to get you to buy extra parts to make up the difference.
thanks and good luck tim