Air Ride Suspension...Service Suspension Message Won't Quit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LadyRed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a 2010 GMC Yukon XL in 2019. The air ride was shot on it (someone had hit and damaged the compressor). I took of the compressor and installed front and rear springs/struts. BUUUUTT I've tried all suggestions listed on threads here and that stinking "service suspension" light won't quit! I even took it to my buddy and had him try, just to make sure I wasn't missing something. No luck. Any other suggestions to stop the dang alert?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2010 GMC Yukon XL in 2019. The air ride was shot on it (someone had hit and damaged the compressor). I took of the compressor and installed front and rear springs/struts. BUUUUTT I've tried all suggestions listed on threads here and that stinking "service suspension" light won't quit! I even took it to my buddy and had him try, just to make sure I wasn't missing something. No luck. Any other suggestions to stop the dang alert?
Probably needs resistors, you didn't clarify what "all suggestions" were, there could be tons of erroneous information out there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645