Air Ride leveling kit front & rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProTour 67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
07 Yukon SLT with air ride.

I want to install a 2.5/2" spacer kit and want to know if the rear spacer will work with my air ride. I would hate to only have to do the front.

Can the air ride be modified to work or will it not be affected?

Thanks

pnap88p

Reaction score
i was looking todo the same something like that. i wanted todo the rancho quick lift in the front suspension and the rancho 9000xl shock in the rear. i have a 2008 tahoe ltz with the autoride as well does that affect me at all or change any of my ideas?? any help is appreciated.

Dirtiest Hoe I Know

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so.....

Autoride shocks are WAY stronger/ hold more weight than your normal "air" shocks.
if you switch to air shocks your ride will most likely sag in the rear end.. which you do not want unless you like the cali lean.

you can buy 3" rear coil spacers off ebay for like 60$ to compensate for the loss in height, but even then you're still sitting lower in the rear.

I've been through something similar, I bought 3" spacers and will probably end up buying coil rite rear spring air bags.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

^^^ 2008 tahoe

The Pawnbroker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the CCD kit and Autoride. I have Autoride and I ordered the 2.5/1 for my 2011 LTZ. Should be able to get it installed within the week.

One54ton

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of a ccm kit on a Yukon Denali? I have an 07 and I'm looking into the kit.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was looking todo the same something like that. i wanted todo the rancho quick lift in the front suspension and the rancho 9000xl shock in the rear. i have a 2008 tahoe ltz with the autoride as well does that affect me at all or change any of my ideas?? any help is appreciated.

If you switch out the autoride strut/shocks (replace with quicklift and 9000xl) you will lose the auto level function.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turbokon