Air leveling system module location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dammen8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone help point me in the right direction as to where the module is located in a 2014 yukon denali?

I have a feeling that mine is having issues because it very intermittently with run the compress and when it does run, it only runs for a second up to maybe 3 seconds. Thanks for any help

Chad

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When does the compressor run for 3-5 seconds? On startup? If yes, that is the normal operation of the system.

The module is located on the under side of the truck behind the spare tire. It is rectangular in shape.

Feel the bladders on both rear shocks. Do they feel firm?

OP
OP
D

Dammen8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It rarely runs on startup anymore, I put my car trailer on the other day and it never ran, it just let the vehicle sag. I have owned this vehicle for 35000 miles and yes it is supposed to do a test run at startup but sadly 95 percent of the time it does not and if it does happen to, the run time is only a second or two..

Chad

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I'd delete it and get springs and struts. Less headache

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It rarely runs on startup anymore, I put my car trailer on the other day and it never ran, it just let the vehicle sag. I have owned this vehicle for 35000 miles and yes it is supposed to do a test run at startup but sadly 95 percent of the time it does not and if it does happen to, the run time is only a second or two..

Chad
If you have a quality bi-directional scanner, you can easily troubleshoot the issue and find the root cause.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help point me in the right direction as to where the module is located in a 2014 yukon denali?

I have a feeling that mine is having issues because it very intermittently with run the compress and when it does run, it only runs for a second up to maybe 3 seconds. Thanks for any help

Chad
It's controlled by the electronic suspension control module and it's located above the spare tire on the driver's side.

Keep the factory suspension setup if you can - it's excellent and reliable. My guess is you have a failing compressor and at least one leaky air shock. New OEM shocks and compressor are available for a reasonable cost on rockauto.com. The Dorman compressor is also a good quality part - I have one on my '07 and it's been flawless.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Any new info? The symptoms your referring to go along with a leaking air bag. Soapy water in a squirt bottle will verify. Either diagnose and replace one or both or pull the fuse to the air compressor before it burns up from overheating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts