Air Intake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotCarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much is gained from replacing the stock intake assembly with an aftermarket one?

I am rocking the stock intake setup, with just a K&N filter inside. New intake kits range from $100-$300. Are they really worth it?

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was about to ask this same question. I have a K&N filter in the stock box and really want to get a new kit but I want to make sure that it's actually going to do something and make it run better and/or add some performance or mileage. A Spectre is going for $150 and K&N for $225.

Chrislovessushi

Murderedish
Reaction score
did you guys notice a difference after dropping in the k&n filter in the stock box?

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
is can cost you anywhere from 30(mine) to 250

just look around. use search and find some of the older threads but just a peak, you can make your own if you are handy enough

IMG_0158.jpg

bai78

Surviving
Reaction score
It gives that grumble with the new intake tube. MPG's are up a bit but there isn't a noticeable increase in hp or torque.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No noticeable difference here, other than being able to hear it suck the air in. Sounds cool though.
I wouldnt expect much from just a CAI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076