Air Hose and Reel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
My favorite tool now is a Milwaukee M12 Compact 1/2" Impact Gun that I got a month ago. I've used it on three vehicles for parts removal and tire rotations, probably daily for a couple weeks. Great tool, fits in tight spaces and rated at 250 ft# and weighs no more than a cordless drill.

Are you saying that there are cordless compressors?
Well, yes, I have seen cordless portable compressors. But what I meant was I don’t use air as much anymore. Just the occasional tire or blowing dust off something.

OP
OP
EddieC

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, yes, I have seen cordless portable compressors. But what I meant was I don’t use air as much anymore. Just the occasional tire or blowing dust off something.
That would be my use. The heavy rubber hose is tough to coil up and hang on the wall. Maybe I should give a hybrid hose a try first.
I can generally reach most things in the garage with the 20' Flexilla poly recoil hose but it only gets one car length into the driveway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt