Aftermarket Hood For Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to put on some type of cool hood on my Yukon.. I've been searching the interwebs,
but haven't found anything for Yukon/Yukon Denali.. IDK if the same for just a Sierra 1500 or not.

I'd ideally like a fiberglass hood that sheds some weight as I've add lots of weight up front
with the SC. And maybe something that would help extract heat.

Anybody with suggestions??? Or even Pics if you have one ???
Mine is 2014 Denali XL

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hood on a GMT900 Sierra is very different from the hood on a GMT900 Yukon. In fact the entire front clip is different between the two. So to answer your question: a hood for a Sierra will NOT fit your Yukon. Also note that a 2014 Sierra was the first year run off the K2 platform where as the 2014 Yukon was the last year for the GMT900 platform. I’ve seen a lot of people assume that parts are interchangeable between the two like the earlier years when in fact that year was two different platforms between the Sierra truck and the Yukon suv.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hood delete ftw

as above, you cant swap to the K2 platform...i believe to swap to any other gmt900 front end you also need the fenders, front bumper cover, head lights,

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a local body shop you like? New hood needs paint anyway. See if they can make what you want or buy a scoop on line and do your own install and let them paint it.

OP
OP
F

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, I've looked and looked... So no results so far...
My body shop that I used for 20 years closed up, so I'll have to plan C it I guess
I was really hoping for something cool and my hood has several dings in it.
I'll look for some sort of scoops or something. I'd really like a cowl induction
look and that would help extract heat too.
Thanks for the suggestions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157