Added an iPad mini to my dash...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best ipad install I've seen. I love how you still have access to the HU if you don't have the ipad hooked up.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally I don't have to keep :secret: anymore. Good job cupcake. Looks good for the 12364567 time I've told you lol.

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that boy got skillz! Great job Nathan!!

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmao

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Deephaven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the Ipad allow charging and connection to a USB hub? I know I've done it on an Android, but know nothing about Apple stuff. If so, then there are a lot of options that can get you back. I've got a 7" Android that will take the backup camera, mirror to rear seat headrests and so on. Be glad to share some hardware / help if the hub option works on an Apple.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the Ipad allow charging and connection to a USB hub? I know I've done it on an Android, but know nothing about Apple stuff. If so, then there are a lot of options that can get you back. I've got a 7" Android that will take the backup camera, mirror to rear seat headrests and so on. Be glad to share some hardware / help if the hub option works on an Apple.

Yes it charging and connected via USB to the radio.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes it plugs in for charging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n