Adaptive air ride question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The air suspension on my ‘22 At4 has developed a slow leak. After being parked overnight the rear sits about 1.5” lower than normal. Have 32k miles on it. Dealer cant’t find the leak but has ordered new air springs and some fittings as first try. I’m still under warranty but parts on the invoice were listed at approx $900 (labor not shown).

Just chiming in to agree with Stbentoak that an extended warranty may be worthwhile.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The air suspension on my ‘22 At4 has developed a slow leak. After being parked overnight the rear sits about 1.5” lower than normal. Have 32k miles on it. Dealer cant’t find the leak but has ordered new air springs and some fittings as first try. I’m still under warranty but parts on the invoice were listed at approx $900 (labor not shown).

Just chiming in to agree with Stbentoak that an extended warranty may be worthwhile.
The way I look at it...if I don't use it then I must have gotten a truly great vehicle and possibly should hang on to it longer. If I do use it, I know that the coverage will get me thru the time period that I normally keep a vehicle anyways. I've wasted money on worse things, and a couple of good claims in the 5-6th year of ownership like power boards, or Air suspension, could more than make it all worthwhile...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645