Adaptive air ride question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rswaug

Reaction score
I just bought my wife a 23 Yukon XL Denali with the Reserve Package So it’s got the adaptive air ride which I love the ride of however it deflates and drops to the lowest setting every time the ignition is turned off. We leave it on the second lowest setting which appears to be normal factory ride height. Has anybody found a way to keep it from deflating? I can’t imagine that running the pump and inflating the bags every ignition cycle can be good for longevity. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
rswaug

rswaug

Reaction score
Awesome thanks! I figured someone here would know since there’s no owners manuals anymore.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are owners manuals. Can download it for free from gmcs website, and my 23 tahoe has one in the glovebox.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has went up and down for 2 years with no issues….
Not really worried about it….

OP
OP
rswaug

rswaug

Reaction score
Mine has went up and down for 2 years with no issues….
Not really worried about it….
I'm not really concerned with it now as much as a couple years down the road when the warranty expires. I'm sure the pump and air bags aren't cheap.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s why I got an extended warranty, air ride….it’s just one of many things that are super expensive on this vehicle. If they fall apart, I wanna be covered as long as I own it and I am.

thegrunter

Reaction score
Is Adaptive Air Ride a Standard feature on the 2023 Tahoe LS model? On some occasions (Not ALL), when I open any door/tailgate, I heard a buzzing noise. I don't recognize the Tahoe going up or down. I see in the owner manual there are controls on the dash for this like +4/-4, but my LS Tahoe doesn't have that control panel. Is it default to "Normal" mode and the Tahoe lowers 1 inch for me to get in and get out of the Tahoe? I don't feel it moving. I just don't know what that buzzing noise is. Thanks in advance.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just finding the suspension inflated in static while the car is at rest is more harmful. All pressure seals are there.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is Adaptive Air Ride a Standard feature on the 2023 Tahoe LS model? On some occasions (Not ALL), when I open any door/tailgate, I heard a buzzing noise. I don't recognize the Tahoe going up or down. I see in the owner manual there are controls on the dash for this like +4/-4, but my LS Tahoe doesn't have that control panel. Is it default to "Normal" mode and the Tahoe lowers 1 inch for me to get in and get out of the Tahoe? I don't feel it moving. I just don't know what that buzzing noise is. Thanks in advance.
Only an opinion on Z71 and High Country on Chevrolet; and on AT4 and Denali on GMC.
1693243137254.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094