Ac compressor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis Ramirez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any help will be appreciated ! . I need to know if my compressor supports rear a/c functionality . It's a DENSO 10s17f body style x401 and x402 on the back . It's a reman unit which didn't come with the paperwork or a brand name label on the side . It's supposed to be for a 2003 Suburban WITH rear a/c .

IMG_4084.JPG

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Assuming you have a 2000-2006 tahoe or yukon then yes it is what you need. When asking a question about parts application we need to know year make and model and sometimes even engine.

OP
OP
Luis Ramirez

Luis Ramirez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Assuming you have a 2000-2006 tahoe or yukon then yes it is what you need. When asking a question about parts application we need to know year make and model and sometimes even engine.
Oh ok well my vehicle is a 2003 Suburban LT 5.3V8 with rear A/c controls

OP
OP
Luis Ramirez

Luis Ramirez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In that case you have the wrong one. You have the one meant for "Without Rear A/C". See here:http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...8,heat+&+air+conditioning,a/c+compressor,6628

You need a 10S20F
oh my gosh , thank you for the response . Honestly I had purchased one from eBay for my vehicle and had not installed yet . Out of curiosity I decided to post here and other forums to make sure I had the correct one as the seller told me it fit for my truck :( I'm very unhappy now but thanks again for informing me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv