A/C works in back but not front?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My A/C works great in the back but blows warm in the front. I'm thinking it has something to do with the servo to the vent door but I'm not sure. Anybody have this problem?

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a blend door actuator... look it up and see.... I had to fix it on my car... not the yukon though thank god...

our97ho

Reaction score
thats funny cause in the hoe our back vents work sooo much better then front damn kids hoggin all the ac

ande6009

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im having the same problem, but I dont know which blend door (actuator) to check or replace. Looks like one to right of gas pedal, from researching on this site, is for defrost and vent movement...:hands:
I also "assume" the one on far right is for defrost according to diagram I found.......so the one in the middle (which looks to be the hardest to get to) might be the culprit of my delima:emotions122:

Thanx in advacne for help and/or pics

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im having the same problem, but I dont know which blend door (actuator) to check or replace. Looks like one to right of gas pedal, from researching on this site, is for defrost and vent movement...:hands:
I also "assume" the one on far right is for defrost according to diagram I found.......so the one in the middle (which looks to be the hardest to get to) might be the culprit of my delima:emotions122:

Thanx in advacne for help and/or pics

The one by the gas pedal should be the fresh air/recirc air door. I had to fix the broken gear on that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA