'99 Tahoe - Expedition Build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Ill email him. Im starting my build like yours and soon we will have to meet up to go on an adventure :)

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Thanks. Ill email him. Im starting my build like yours and soon we will have to meet up to go on an adventure :)

Sounds good to me!

You will not be disappointed with those relocators...they are incredibly well built.

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed him last week and I still haven't heard anything back. Do you have a phone number for him or any other way to contact him??

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
I emailed him last week and I still haven't heard anything back. Do you have a phone number for him or any other way to contact him??

I was looking through my old emails but I couldn't find his number...I ordered these a while ago so it's possible it was deleted.

I would try emailing him again, it's always possible your email hit his spam box. Whenever I wrote him the response was pretty quick, never more then a day or two. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll try sending him an email to bring it to his attention b/c I know mine reaches him.

Last edited:

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
This rig is amazing. Maybe one day mine will be like this and ill have a ford focus as my daily driver.... haha, but really though. i checked out your expedition with the tahoe, that must have been fantastic.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
This rig is amazing. Maybe one day mine will be like this and ill have a ford focus as my daily driver.... haha, but really though. i checked out your expedition with the tahoe, that must have been fantastic.

Thanks Neil.

The trip was pretty amazing. There's nothing like crossing the country, living outdoors and wheeling all these amazing places we hit.

One day I'll definitely take another one b/c I still really want to see Alaska and spend more time in a few other states; not to mention driving to South America!

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
ive already accepted that one day the car i drive now will be a toy later. i have some great ideas but not the money. haha, itll be similar to yours.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Almost done fixing the TAG bumper. I've rebuilt the mounting system and so far happy with the results. In stead of it leaning backwards, it now sits straight up and is MUCH stronger then it was previous

Before:
IMG_0592.jpg

After:
P8160867.jpg

Sentry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that an ARB bumper?

Why is the top of the bull bar in the way of the head lights?

What type of roof rack you got? What size is it? How did you get it so far upfront?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo