'99 Tahoe - Expedition Build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
I had a set of custom shackle mounts made for my ARB bumper. I am VERY impressed with their quality, welds are spot on and it was spec'd perfectly.

I'm using all Grade 8 hardware, don't mind the two different size washers currently on there.

Shackles.jpg

P8170869.jpg

This is where they are going
P8280844.jpg

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Last edited:

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the Real lift Torsion bar relocates at? I found there site but no place to order them. Any info would be helpful.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Where did you get the Real lift Torsion bar relocates at? I found there site but no place to order them. Any info would be helpful.

I just emailed the owner - [email protected]

B/c there were only a few examples of 4dr Tahoes running these and I couldn't find photos of the final install, I spoke to the owner directly (Jeremiah). I had a few questions for him and and asked his thoughts for the best way to install them on my platform.

The 4dr Tahoe has a unique torsion bar cross member and there is a brace in front of the gas tank; both need to be dealt with. It's an easy install, but it takes more work then every other platform - Pickup, 2dr Tahoe, Suburban, etc.

Here's a video detailing the relocator install on a 4dr Tahoe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N19b1VrXST8&noredirect=1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz