'99 Tahoe - Expedition Build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sentry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id like to see how you have that Basket mounted... Its not on the stock luggage rack from what I can tell.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Is that an ARB bumper?

Why is the top of the bull bar in the way of the head lights?

What type of roof rack you got? What size is it? How did you get it so far upfront?

Apologies for the delayed reply...

That ARB is for a Landcruiser. I didn't like how the Chevy version stuck out, so I bought an LC version and brought it to Liquid Iron Industries in NJ for new mounts to be made.

My plan is to raise the hoop section so it looks like an OEM fit, but I just haven't had the time. I run HID's, so the road is still lit up better then the original headlights even with that bar there.

Sentry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apologies for the delayed reply...

That ARB is for a Landcruiser. I didn't like how the Chevy version stuck out, so I bought an LC version and brought it to Liquid Iron Industries in NJ for new mounts to be made.

My plan is to raise the hoop section so it looks like an OEM fit, but I just haven't had the time. I run HID's, so the road is still lit up better then the original headlights even with that bar there.

Roof Rack? How did you mount it? Pics please... I recently removed my luggage rack and I am having difficulty putting it back on. Curious as to whether or not I should bother....

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
It looks like I will be switching all of this work over the SFA & running 35's...I'm hoping to grab a wrench in mid '16 to start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia