98 Tahoe Console Swap Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TruckBoss223

TruckBoss223

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets say i decide to do the painful bondo/fiberglass route to match up to the dash ( which I did on the insert pieces to mount stuff) Is there any way to match the factory texture ?

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To match the texture ur gonna have 2 get crafty and do ur best to either etch it in... Or I think theres a spray can out that comes out kinda thick and fuzzy, but I cant remember 4sure... Any1 else got any Ideas..?

OP
OP
TruckBoss223

TruckBoss223

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I repainted my entire interior black a year ago. I was thinking of redoing parts of it in linex bed liner so that will make it all match. Or try hammered spray paint. Doesn't matter with the limo tinted windows you cant see shit inside at night

tahoe.mkIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id like to see the all black interior if possible...what kind of paint did you use? did you paint the dash in the truck? how has it held up? im in the process of doing this to my tahoe at the moment, hence all the questions.thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia