96 yukon grille/headlight choices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Welcome to another Cleveland Ohio man! nice truck, i like the color matched grille as stated before..

well have to meet up sometime man!

OP
OP
D

dre2013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to another Cleveland Ohio man! nice truck, i like the color matched grille as stated before..

well have to meet up sometime man!

for sure! i usually buy/sell a lot of cars, but i will be keeping this one for a longgg time. took me several months to find it

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
but on the thread title... i love my TYC hids. simply outstanding. its like night and day to stock headlights (obviously)

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good! theres one similar to it down here that i always thought looked good.

and i second the TYC HID headlight set. worth every penny.

if you want to change up the grill you could always just pick up a billet overlay for it.

chantz1991

fully blown hoe
Reaction score
at the moment tennessee, originally from louisiana
definetely doesnt look like ass!! i like the way the signal lights + fender flares look on that color hoe. me likey

thank ya sir! i jus tinted the winshield and front windows to match the back, yea its dark, haha, but theres so many thing you can do to these things its unbelieveable....i think i spelled that wrong, but oh well, yea, you got yourself a nice find, and good luck with your mods, it shall be nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz