96 yukon grille/headlight choices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dre2013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
whats up guys, ive been looking for a clean 2 door tahoe/yukon for about the past 3 months now..theyre hard to find up here in ohio with no rust. Finally picked one up today
96 yukon 2 door
4x4
146k miles, 25k miles on trans (with papers).
Burgundy metallic

it runs great, and im happy especially after searching for so long. I'm ready to start upgrading, starting off with the front end. I've seen a few complete front clips on ebay with chrome grill, clear headlights and blinkers, and clear corners as well. they're going for around $180ish. I would just like to see what other people have as far as front ends on yukons? thanks guys

img1263087357677.jpg

Last edited:

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just ordered a set of all clear lights for the front of my 99 tahoe, ill be posting pics when i get them within the week or so

but as for grill i cant decide, i dont like the grills they have in chrome so i may just get the billet inserts for the oem grill

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
Wow, thats a sweet , clean ride!

I hear ya on the rust, thats why i bought mine in Charlotte with no rust, just red mud! LOL!

Why do you want to put a chrome grille on ?

It looks awesome with the sport package.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard sailor!

is it $180 with the chrome grille? if it is, thats a sweet deal.

you can find the headlight setup, including the parking lamps and corners for $80 on ebay

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered mine today on ebay 90 bucks shipped to the door,cant wait for them to get here... I know ill post pics. soon as their on

OP
OP
D

dre2013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks for all the compliments guys, the grille i was talking about was actually all black and i decided against it. i ordered the 8pc headlight/signal/clear corner pkg from ebay, along with a set of HID's.

I just want to clean the front end up a little bit, make it look different from all the other yukons around here

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
No way, keep the color matched grille. Get some nice clear heads,parking, and maybe smoked corners. And maybe a set of tails. Looks awesome how it is. I must say though that those rims could be better.

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
Can you post a link to the headlight kit you bought ?

BTW was this pic taken at the CAK airport?

Once agin that is a sweet looking ride, dont put too much aftermarket stuff on it, its clean and perfect!

OP
OP
D

dre2013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you post a link to the headlight kit you bought ?

BTW was this pic taken at the CAK airport?

Once agin that is a sweet looking ride, dont put too much aftermarket stuff on it, its clean and perfect!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0192585360&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

^^ those are the ones i bought.

the guy i bought it from works for his father who does something with aviation, not sure exactly what he does though. The truck was kept in the hangar along with the airplanes. i do however live about 18min from the akron canton airport, i drive past it almost every day on the way to school (Stark State). also thanks for the compliments bro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia